Body First Group Fitness Instructors are the heart of our Group Fitness Community. Instructors have the opportunity to lead a variety of group fitness classes from Yoga, Pilates, Zumba, and more. Our members come from a variety of fitness levels, ages, and ability levels. Instructors who have the skill set (This includes counting, cuing, organizing choreography, and much more) and charisma to motivate are needed to join our team.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Provide a safe and fun environment for participant
- Promote knowledge of proper group fitness components, i.e.: warm up, aerobic exercise, flexibility, cool down, etc.
- Knowledgeable in techniques and dynamics of Group Fitness
- Knowledge in a variety of Group Fitness classes
- Provide customer service to the patrons
- Maintain the Group Fitness equipment and room in a neat and sanitary manner
- Participate in Continuing Education Credits (CEC's or CEU's)
- Current Fitness or Group Fitness related certification
- First Aid certification or equivalent
- Adult CPR certification or equivalent
Zumba, Silver Sneakers, BootCamp